A new day, a new list of transit disruptions.
Since last month, the Amalgamated Transit Union (ATU) has been instructing members to refuse working overtime while their contract situation with the city remains unresolved.
ATU members have been without a contract since 2012.
The city said the job action is impacting service Tuesday to the following routes:
High School Routes
- Route 338 servicing Holy Cross, Walter Murray leaving Kingsmere Blvd. and Taylor St. at 8:05 a.m. is cancelled.
- Route 20 South Industrial leaving downtown at 6:45 a.m. will be cancelled Tuesday.
- Route 21 University leaving Reid Road and Central Avenue at 6:55 a.m. will be cancelled today.
- Route 21 Leaving Reid Rd. and Central Ave. at 7:25 has been cancelled Tuesday.
- Route 25 Special to North Industrial leaving at 6:32 has been cancelled Tuesday.
- Route 81 Cumberland leaving Centre Mall at 7:10 a.m. will be cancelled Tuesday.
The following routes may experience a higher volume of passengers resulting in full buses
- Route 4 between 7:52 a.m. and 10:11 a.m. from Kerr Road and Kenderdine Drive to the University.
- Route 6 between 7:28 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. from Market Mall to the University.
- Route 13 between 7:50 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. from Reindeer Road and Redberry Road to the University.
- Route 17 between 7:54 a.m. and 9:40 a.m. from Preston Avenue and Cornish Road to the University.
- Route 40 between 7:28 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. from Berini Drive and Webster Street to the University.
- Route 45 between 7:43 a.m. and 9:43 a.m. from Berini Drive and Webster Street to the University.
- Route 50 between 7:29 a.m. and 9:46 a.m. from McKercher Drive and Heritage Crescent to the University.
- Route 55 between 7:44 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. from McKercher Drive and Heritage Crescent to the University.