An electrical spark started a fire at the Bike Doctor Saskatoon, located at 623 Main St Friday evening.
The Saskatoon Fire Department got a call from police about heavy smoke coming from the back of the building around 8:15 p.m.
Smoke and fire were spewing from the back of the building when crews arrived. Firefighters had the blaze under control in 20 minutes and vented smoke from a neighbouring business.
No one was hurt in the fire.
A fire investigator said the fire was accidental and electrical in nature. Damage is estimated at $50,000.