Workers and customers were forced to leave a Saskatoon Co-op after propane leaked Thursday evening.
Fire crews responded to the Preston Crossing location around 7 p.m. and immediately evacuated people in the area.
Crews set up a safe zone around the site and activated an emergency shut off.
Drivers were told to avoid the area.
A division manager from Co-op was notified along with a propane professional from FCL Propane.
The Saskatoon fire department said a tank was being filled when the gas leaked.
The scene was cleared within two hours. No one was injured.