Murray Wood: Reflections on a Rider loss that should have been a win.
If bad teams find a way to lose and good teams find a way to win, Murray Wood wonders why a good team sometimes finds a ...
A 32-year-old man was left with what police described as “extensive injuries” after a home invasion in Saskatoon’s Sutherland neighbourhood last week.
According to a statement released by the Saskatoon Police Service on Monday morning, officers were called to a home on Rayner Avenue at around 11 p.m. on Friday evening.
Read more:
Police said officers found the injured man at the scene, and he was transported to a local hospital for treatment.
“Further investigation found that several armed men wearing masks entered the home and assaulted the male,” the police force said.
Anyone with information that could help further the investigation was asked to contact Saskatoon police or make an anonymous report through Crime Stoppers.




