People hoping to leave Saskatchewan might be out of luck as wild winter weather walloped the province for the second day.
Travel was not recommended on a number of provincial highways and some flights were impacted Tuesday morning.
Regina International Airport reported several cancellations and delays for flights arriving and departing the city.
There were no other delays on the airport’s website.
- Air Canada 8344 flight to Winnipeg
- Air Canada 1114 flight to Toronto
- WestJet 3289 flight to Calgary
- Air Canada 8439 flight to Calgary
- Air Canada 1116 flight to Toronto
- Air Canada 8345 flight from Winnipeg
- Air Canada 1113 flight from Toronto
- WestJet 3296 flight from Calgary
- Air Canada 8436 flight from Calgary
- WestJet 3212 flight from Edmonton
- Air Canada 1115 flight from Toronto
In Saskatoon, two flights arriving from Winnipeg were cancelled Tuesday morning, with a few others showing delays of at least two hours.
According to STC, the weather has also caused hiccups to the province’s bus schedule.
On Tuesday, several buses were delayed en route to Regina. One bus headed for Regina from Carnduff via Weyburn or Estevan was cancelled.
One bus was scheduled to arrive in Saskatoon was also delayed.
STC asked anyone travelling on its buses today to call 1-800-663-7181 to confirm.