A poll on the worst roads in Saskatchewan has once again given Highway 354 by Dilke the top spot.
The stretch was named number one in the Worst Roads campaign by CAA Saskatchewan for the second year in a row.
The top 10 worst roads for 2016 are:
- Saskatchewan 354, Dilke
- Saskatchewan 51, Kerrobert
- Saskatchewan 322, Silton
- Saskatchewan 220, Strasbourg
- Saskatchewan 376, Maymont
- Saskatchewan 47, Springside
- Saskatchewan 340, Radisson
- Saskatchewan 43, Gravelbourg
- Saskatchewan 155, La Loche
- Pasture Road, Herschel
The poll is meant to shine a spotlight on some of the most troublesome and dangerous roads in the province.
The 2016 poll received 4,298 votes.