Wednesday, June 12th 2013
- NY lawsuit over Marvel's Ghost Rider reinstated
- Surveillance reports spark sales of '1984'
- Group wants to knit cover for Pa. Warhol bridge
- Opening statements begin in Bulger trial in Boston
- Hot gusts fuel 4 major wildfires in Colorado
- Greek broadcaster defying order to close
- WikiLeaks trial focuses on Gitmo detainee records
- Grandma, 72, shoots at intruder, misses in Calif.
- Vietnam jails 4 for arranging migrant sea journeys
- Dad of Snowden's girlfriend 'shocked' by news
- Lawmakers concerned over US surveillance programs
- Court appearance for Cleveland kidnap case suspect
- Baby Bounce: Royal infant may help UK economy
- Woman tracks suspect in dad's 1986 killing