A dryer fire at an apartment complex has caused around $150,000 in damage.
Saskatoon Fire responded at 10:05 p.m. Friday night to 251 Russell Road after a caller said a fire started in a dryer inside one of the suites.
When the first truck arrived everyone had already evacuated the building.
Crews found heavy smoke on the second floor and were able to get the fire under control in about 15 minutes.
Fire officials say the blaze was contained to one suite, and was confirmed to have started in a dryer.
Smoke had to be ventilated from two floors before people could go back inside.
The Saskatoon Fire Department is reminding people to regularly clean out lint traps and vents.