Four people were taken into custody after police searched a home and found nearly $100,000 worth of stolen property.
Several police units from Martensville, Warman and Saskatoon helped execute a search warrant Monday near Pike Lake in the RM of Vanscoy.
RCMP said the stolen haul included two vehicles and an ATV; officers also found a loaded sawed-off shotgun and a handheld conducted energy weapon – otherwise known as a taser.
Two men and two women were taken into custody; one man and both women were released a time later without charges.
Chad Charles Norris, 34, of Saskatoon was remanded into custody for court Tuesday morning with charges of:
- possession of stolen property over $5000 x4
- fail to comply with judges undertaking x3
- possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose x2
- possession of a weapon while prohibited.
- unsafe storage of a firearm.
- possession of a firearm while prohibited.
- possession of ammunition while prohibited.
- unauthorized possession of a firearm
- unauthorized possession of a weapon.
- unauthorized possession of a loaded prohibited firearm.